Events & Meets > Western Meets

South West Area Meet

(1/7) > >>

Pugsley:
We are having a mini meet at The Plough on the A350 between Chippenham and the M4 junction at about 1230, have a snack and a drink and a natter. The Plough does good grub and has a large outside eating area so the weather WILL be topless and there is a fair sized car park at the back.

I’m not planning to do anything else so if anyone has an idea for a run somewhere let’s do it.

So, if you can make it and need more details let me know.

I think we need a list so add your name please:

1. ChinaChas
2. Pugsley

Roy:
Pete - Is that to-day or some other day?

Miaj:

We are having a mini meet at The Plough on the A350 between Chippenham and the M4 junction at about 1230, have a snack and a drink and a natter. The Plough does good grub and has a large outside eating area so the weather WILL be topless and there is a fair sized car park at the back.

I’m not planning to do anything else so if anyone has an idea for a run somewhere let’s do it.

So, if you can make it and need more details let me know.

I think we need a list so add your name please:

1. ChinaChas
2. Pugsley
3. Miaj

Miaj:

--- Quote from: Roy on September 01, 2011, 10:30:34 AM ---Pete - Is that to-day or some other day?

--- End quote ---

Good Point Roy - Pete if it's today I'm afraid I wont be there as am stuck at work till 6...

However if its the 11th as you pm'd me last night I will be there - probably on my own...

Pugsley:

--- Quote from: Roy on September 01, 2011, 10:30:34 AM ---Pete - Is that to-day or some other day?

--- End quote ---
Wot a plonker, I forgot the date. I don't believe it!

10th SEPTEMBER 2011

;D ;D ;D :) ::) ??? :o :-*

Oh sod it, that is SATURDAY isn't it? Good, cos ChinaChas can't make Sunday!

So, it's Saturday 10th September 2011 from 1230 on

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version