Events & Meets > Northern Meets

woodvale rally weekender

(1/7) > >>

Jandy:
The woodvale rally weekend is on the 22nd & 23rd June 2013, its got everything for the whole family
 http://www.woodvalerally.com/
Cars, trains, planes and much more.
Camping for 3 nights for a family of 4 including entry to both days is just £60 (cheap weekend away), plenty to see and do.

There is a section on the site for clubs to register but I don't know If that's what you guys usually do, or just meet up on the campsite

Even if your not camping its only £5 on the day to get in which is cheap for what's on offer, then maybe chill out with some of the lads from the cab club over a few beers in evening so if you fancy it and there is enough interest, lets get a list going I know how much you guys like list ;D

Cheers..... Jason

ips44:

--- Quote from: Jandy on May 21, 2013, 11:34:54 AM ---The woodvale rally weekend is on the 22nd & 23rd June 2013, its got everything for the whole family
 http://www.woodvalerally.com/
Cars, trains, planes and much more.
Camping for 3 nights for a family of 4 including entry to both days is just £60 (cheap weekend away), plenty to see and do.

There is a section on the site for clubs to register but I don't know If that's what you guys usually do, or just meet up on the campsite

Even if your not camping its only £5 on the day to get in which is cheap for what's on offer, then maybe chill out with some of the lads from the cab club over a few beers in evening so if you fancy it and there is enough interest, lets get a list going I know how much you guys like list ;D

Cheers..... Jason

--- End quote ---
lets start a list up then, tho at this time I am not 100%, will know nearer time, and if able to go, I wont camp but can stay Saturday nearby, come home sunday.

Ian & Molly ?

Jandy:
Do you not do camping then Ian  ???

1. Ian & Molly ?
2. Jason & Lisa

Ste306:

--- Quote from: Jandy on May 21, 2013, 03:13:57 PM ---Do you not do camping then Ian  ???

1. Ian & Molly ?
2. Jason & Lisa
3. Ste306 & er just me :'(
--- End quote ---

Andy_Bee:
1. Ian & Molly ?
2. Jason & Lisa
3. Ste306 & er just me :'(
4. All of The_Bees

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page